Use the CPH42 Race Guide
- Download the Copenhagen Marathon app
- Make sure your expected finish time is correct in your entry profile
- Check that you have received your registration card on email about 1 week before race day
- Pick up your start packet at the Copenhagen Marathon Expo
- Get your energy intake on race day sorted
- Lay out your running clothes and gear
- Arrive at the start area at least 1 hour before race start
- Check in your race bag
- Prepare yourself and warm up
- Find your start group and pace team well in time
- Run the 42.195 km – go finish it!
CPH42 Race Guide at your side
Our CPH42 Race Guide is integrated in the Copenhagen Marathon app, so no matter where you are, you will have the Race Guide at your side.